We need you with the solid experience in software development with Java technologies. You will be part of our highly qualified Java development team across Miracle A/S consisting of 16 skilled colleagues across our departments in Iasi and Denmark departments, who take ownership in delivering quality solutions generating value for the customer.
We maintain a high professional level with a focus on the task solution in an unpretentious environment, where there is room to strike up a laugh and to have a good chat at the coffee machine.
About the job
With us, the quality IT solutions are the focus point. We work with exciting development platforms and tools on our many customers’ various and technically challenging projects, where you will have great opportunity to take on tasks within new development and further development as well as maintenance of customers’ applications.
With your experience, you will help to drive tasks, and you will inspire your colleagues in the team with your technical insight, just as you are curious yourself to see the solutions from a different angle.
We work agile and with management tools as JIRA, Confluence, Scrum. You don’t need to know the specific tools or methods, but it is important that you are the guarantor of efficient development processes and for high code quality.
You will be associated with one of our customers, but you will also partially work with a project primarily performed primarily at Miracle.
- You have several years of experience with Java and you want to be at the forefront of the latest technologies.
- You have an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- You are curious and able to familiarize yourself with complex issues.
- You know how to familiarize yourself with the customers’ existing applications and needs, and you can prepare solution proposals for new functionality as well as estimate and operate the tasks
- You take ownership and pride in following your cases to the door.
- You are open, honest, and good at collaborating because you like to hear the opinions and ideas of others, and you are happy to participate in a professional discussion about which solution is the optimal for the client.
You have solid experience with:
- Java Core
- Spring Framework
- JBoss EAP / Redhat OpenShift
- Docker, Maven, GitHub
- Database, MySQL, MariaDB
If you have knowledge or even experience with one or more of the following areas, it will be an extra plus
- Eclipse, GIT, SQL-Developer
Miracle Romania offers
- Competitive salary
- Highly competent colleagues
- Good opportunities for further education
- High employee satisfaction
- Strong social culture
- You choose whether you are for Lenovo or MacBook Pro
- Health insurance at Arcadia
We are hiring with startup as soon as possible and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
Please send your application with CV and relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries are treated confidentially.